Tuesday 27 May 2014

Hey! So since the deadline I haven't really known what to do with myself, apart from attempt to get the smell of epoxy glue out of my room and watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So I thought I should probably get around to updating my blog! So prepare for a billions posts. (or just a few...)


ech I haven't posted anything stop mo related in a while by the looks of it. umm I'll start with making my armature snazzy I suppose!
Gave him a nose. :) awwww.



     



I've put below the walk cycle and the hopscotch for Stage 1. Thought as this is meant to be an animation blog it should have some animation on it! 
There's a billion flaws with them, but hey, I'm improving! That's what counts right?! 
 Also most of what I animated was done in my room so sorry for the awful lighting.





No comments:

Post a Comment